The Commercial Property team at Davidson McDonnell is widely regarded as one of the leading teams in the Northern Ireland legal market. Commercial Property remains the cornerstone of the firm, with the team having advised on some of the most significant commercial property transactions completed in recent years.
Team members are qualified to practise in both Northern Ireland and England & Wales and the team regularly advises on transactions in both jurisdictions.
The hallmark of the team is our degree of specialism in the Commercial Property sector with a client base encompassing institutional investors, developers, funders, retailers, tenants and high net worth individuals.
Our main areas of expertise include:
- Sale and purchase of all types of commercial property
- Lease transactions, acting for both landlords and tenants
- Development and joint venture arrangements
- Property-based secured lending transactions
- Property management
- Effect and implications of Northern Irish business tenancies legislation
- Stamp duty land tax and VAT on property
For more information contact :