Restructuring and Insolvency
Our main areas of expertise include:
• Advising office holders on all aspects of their appointment and respective duties. We are often tasked with navigating office holders through potential risks and
challenges faced when carrying out their functions.
• Advising office holders in relation to the recovery of assets of an insolvent company or individual, including advising on reviewable transactions, retention of title claims and possession proceedings.
• Advising directors of distressed companies on their duties to creditors and providing guidance in relation to appropriate restructuring strategies.
• Advising in relation to the sale and purchase of distressed businesses, including pre-pack
• Advising lenders in relation to recovery strategies, to include security reviews, security enhancement options and advice in relation to the implications of the various insolvency processes on the lender’s
For more information contact: