The Commercial Dispute Resolution team at Davidson McDonnell provides specialist advice to clients on contentious commercial matters of all sizes.
We aim to offer a fresh approach to advice in this area, to deliver guidance and representation from a truly commercial perspective, to work with our clients to provide time and cost effective alternatives to traditional litigation, and in all cases, to deliver an exceptional client experience.
This means working closely with our clients to understand their commercial needs and objectives, to establish where and how the problem sits within the context of each client’s overall business and to tailor our advice and services accordingly.
Our main areas of expertise include:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Construction including Adjudication, Arbitration and Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution including Mediation
- Breach of contract, including non-payment and non-performance
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Restructuring and Insolvency
For more information contact :